Battery Disconnect Switch Kit
Fits Land Rover Defenders: Model years 1984-1998
Off-road-ready, these spring-loaded switches are used throughout Europe in military, commercial and agricultural applications for their vibration resistance and high surge tolerances.
Replaces Land Rover Part Numbers:
PRC4879 Battery Master Isolation Switch
NRC9379 Switch Protector Guard
- Reviews (0)
NEW! As an essential component of your electrical system, the Garrison Outfitters Battery Disconnect Switch Kit is a high amperage, in-line isolation solution, designed to isolate your vehicle’s battery from the rest of your electrical system. It can by used to disconnect power in emergency situations, while servicing your vehicle or even locked as a mild theft-deterrent. This premium, fully-sealed ‘made-to-go-anywhere’ switch is weather-resistant to IP65 and is able to withstand the harshest of operating conditions. Off-road-ready, these spring-loaded switches are used throughout Europe in military, commercial and agricultural applications for their vibration resistance and high surge tolerances.
• Vibration Resistant and Off-Road Suitable
• High Conductivity and Weather Resistance
• Protects Switch from Bumps and Accidental Deactivation
• Lock in OFF position for maintenance or as theft deterrent
• Alerts you to system activation
• Easy cable creation with simple hand tools
• Protects your terminals from the elements and electrical shorts
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 in|